A technology company that designs, manufactures, and installs custom backyard studios
Company: A technology company that designs, manufactures, and installs custom backyard studios
Opportunity: The above client is looking for a Design and Development Engineer to innovate new designs that integrate advanced engineering principles into the production of new homes.
Requirements: Structural Engineering, Product Design, 3D CAD experience, GD&T, strong Project Management, Presentation and Communication skills.
You: You’re passionate about improving the inefficient, opaque process of residential construction and want to change the industry.
*TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE, PLEASE SIGN UP AT CLUSTERINC.COM*
The right individual for this role will work in a hands-on role in design, prototyping, and production, with a high amount of responsibility and autonomy owning large areas of the building system. You will be expected to deliver results on short timelines both individually and in collaboration with others.
- Develop, test, and implement product design changes that enable superior performance, design, and ease of manufacturing and assembly
- Work cross functionally with a multidisciplinary team of architects, designers, mechanical, manufacturing, and software engineers
- Manage and collaborate with key suppliers to support engineering milestones.
- Provide technical guidance and feedback to other engineers on the team supporting the team’s growth.
- Display high degree of autonomy to produce extraordinary results in short timeframes
- Expertise in GD&T and dimensional engineering
- Mastery of modeling in 3D CAD, and creating FEA models
- Strong grasp of material properties including structural performance, durability, and corrosion resistance
- Experience engineering prototype tooling
- Experience owning complex systems, assemblies, and products is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years engineering experience including demonstrated achievement from clean-sheet engineering through to bringing a product to market.
- Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic Engineering or similar .
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication.
- Performance modeling experience a plus
- Experience owning complex systems, assemblies, and products is preferred